The IAPP Privacy Academy is teaming up once again with CSA Congress for the Privacy, Security, Risk (P.S.R.) conference.
This year, I will be participating in the conference and discussing how to implement privacy by design principles in security collaboration.
As we have discussed in previous blog posts, President Obama is currently pushing for the Cybersecutiy Information Sharing Bill to be passed by the Senate. The Bill aims to encourage companies to share security intelligence. The challenge for such proposals in the past has been sharing information without infringing on consumer and corporate privacy. In this panel session, I will discuss a peer-to-peer framework for data sharing using Privacy by Design principles. This approach allows organizations to share data without a central repository, use encryption to mask excessive information, and implement “relevancy based sharing” to avoid cyber security liabilities
- Learn about the president’s cybersecurity initiative and other policy documents from the EU and NIST
- Hear about privacy enhancing tools on data sharing platforms
- Explore technical and policy responses to privacy issues associated with cybersecurity information sharing and collaboration between organizations
Wednesday, Sep. 30th from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Privacy. Security. Risk. 2015 Conference, Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas
If you would like to schedule a conversation with me during the conference, please contact Marc Gendron at 1-781-237-0341 or email@example.com
To register for tickets, please visit: https://my.iapp.org/nc__event?id=a0l1a000000SKAmAAO
Comilion is making secure, private and regulatory compliant information security collaboration between organizations in sensitive industries possible. Founded in 2013, Comilion is jointly headquartered in Tel Aviv and New York. Led by cyber security experts, Comilion is privately-held and backed by prominent international investment funds, leading cyber security evangelists, and the founders of Checkpoint, Imperva and Trusteer. For regular cybersecurity updates, follow us on Twitter @comilion_info and LinkedIn.
Latest posts by Kobi Freedman (see all)
- Data Sharing Technology Revolutionizes Healthcare - March 14, 2016
- Data Sharing Gets a Ride: How Popular Ride-Sharing Apps Influence Policy On Sharing - March 1, 2016
- Data Ownership Questions Answered by Decentralized P2P Platforms - February 18, 2016